Marjon Solutions consultants have experience in many different aspects of the development process. There are no limits on what projects we can undertake, it is this ability that has enabled Marjon Solutions to accumulate experience in so many diverse areas.
A few of these include:
- Application Design, Development, and Testing (GUI, Database, etc.)
- Web Development (Internet/Intranet)
- Web-Enabling Applications
- Engineering, Scientific, and Data Collection
- Point-of-Sale and General Business Services Applications
- System Architecture and Implementation
- Client/Server Applications and Distributed Systems
- Systems Integration
- Platform Migrations and Code Porting
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis
- Project Management Consulting
- Technical Documentation and Training
Language, Platforms and Tools
In addition, Marjon Solutions consultants have become experts at adjusting quickly when faced with new development environments.
We can rapidly “come up to speed” on existing projects. The following lists just a few of the languages, platforms, and tools with which we have experience:
- .NET C#
And many more…
Windows Platform Experience
In past projects, Marjon Solutions has:
- Ported applications
- Interfaced with external hardware
- Implemented distributed network solutions
Although Windows and Web development share many common traits (GUI design, backend database hooks, etc.), there are also many significant differences in the underlying application architectures that one must fully understand to create a successful web-based application.
Marjon Solutions has web-enabled existing applications, developed numerous web-based systems, utilised various backend databases, and setup and administered: web servers, email servers, FTP sites, and firewalls.
The web development market is a fast-paced environment where technology is always changing. We stay abreast of the latest changes in tools and languages including XML, Java, and others.
Although Marjon Solutions specialises on native Android and IOS application developments we have ported most of our existing projects over to Xamarin Forms.
This technology provides the ability to reuse the same UI components on all platforms and enhances the delivery time to develop one solution on Android, IOS, WinPhone and Windows desktops.